About Our Clinic
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the community we serve.
In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless:
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all of those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
Goals of Chiropractic Practice:
- To meet the patient's immediate needs, often the relief of pain.
- To address the cause of the symptoms by restoring the normal ranges of movement and function to the joints, muscles and other structures of the musculoskeletal or locomotor system.
- By restoring function to the musculoskeletal system, and especially the joints of the spine, to allow the nervous system to function without interference and better regulate the various body systems and general health.